Other Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Minor Announcement

From May 7th to 17th, I'll be going on vacation to California. *shudders at flying*
Anyway, the chances of my being able to post is variable. I don't know how much wi-fi/time I will have. My post on the 4th and possibly 6th should be up just fine, but I don't know how much I can promise for those ten days. It'll probably be about a week of wild cards. Also, my usual post on Monday, the 18th, I believe, might be delayed until Tuesday because of jet lag. I'll have to see what I'm up for/what I have time for.
I shall see you all Monday (and Wednesday)!



~~~
You thought that was going to be the end of the post, didn't you?

I have other news, that's really big and amazing!

My dear friend down at Sylvan Dreamer has gotten a poetry book published!! YAY!

 Here is a link to the book if any of you wanted to buy it. She announced on Facebook yesterday (4/30/15) that it will be available on Amazon in 3-5 business days and in bookstores in 6-8 weeks. So, if you like, pop on over and send her a congratulations! She's been talking about it for several months and she's quite proud.