Other Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Meet the Side Character: Patrick Thursday



As some of you might recall, a week or so ago I did something called 'Meet the Side Character.' I was going to do one last week, but to be painfully honest, I hadn't been able to develop my other side characters enough in time to do it last week. I've got beta reading for Morgan @ Back to the Drawing Board, working on my own manuscript, a sci-fi rewrite of Beowulf for school, and a chapter in a Supernatural comedy that I'm co-writing with Natalie @ Scriven Madness and Karissa @ The Senseless and the Sparkly (you should check them out by the way. They talk about childhood stories as well as writing and they're really entertaining).

Anyway, point is that I haven't had a lot of time to work on characters, but I finally got some time in to do this!

Thursday is an ESFP. He's a bit of a wild child, but if someone needs him, he's there. 

His big old handsome face
Full Name: Patrick Rohan Thursday
Age: 21
Hobbies: Computer coding, watching action movies
Role in the story: He's Ulysses' hacker and social media consultant. He monitors how much publicity Ulysses is getting and deletes any incriminating information.
What he would do with $1,000,000: Probably buy a really fantastic TV and sound system, then save the rest. Or spend it on things he needed. Or parties. Probably parties.
~~~
Hey there! I'm Patrick. Or Thursday. Or Thurpat. Or whatever you want. I respond to basically anything that isn't exceedingly rude. My life is pretty sweet, working with Ulysses on stuff, though I wouldn't wanna be him. He has to deal with all the crap we put Chicago through 'cause he's the leader and all that. Oh well. I ain't complainin'.

How do you all develop your characters? Would you like to see more of these in the future? Would you like either Stocker or Thursday to come back?