Other Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Personal Post-Ish Thing

I've got a lot going on right now, I'm not gonna be able to post the second part of the three part post this Monday. My mother is in the hospital and I have midterms coming up for American Sign Language. I have a 8-9 page script that I have to write and memorize by Wednesday. Just thought I'd let you all know so it's not like I was kidnapped by aliens or anything.

So yeah, um, I should be back to normal posting by the end of the week, but there's a lot piled on rather high right now and I don't think I could effectively write a post that sounds coherent and nice.

I shall be back by the end of the week, sorry for the hiatus-ish thing. I just don't think I have the ability to write well at the moment. I've even put my book on hold for the moment because anything I write is really terrible and I have to go back and basically delete it all.

I know this sounds really dismal and everything, but I'm fine, really. I just don't feel like I can do the service to you guys that you deserve. All of you readers out there are fabulous people and I think if I tried to post now it would be a wreck.

Approximately like this
So yeah, I promise I am okay and everything mentally, I just can't write effectively at the moment.
I shall be back by the end of the week, and definitely get part two out either later this week or next Monday.

-Ranger