Other Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

I Hope This is a Decent Introduction

Hullo!
Well, I've jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I've heard like a million places say that blogging is good for writing skills, so I'm going to give it a shot.

I'll be posting a multitude of things that interest me, so I can't really label this blog as anything. Though, it'll mostly be writing-related and I'll post lots of fascinating things about characters, plot, structure, worldbuilding, or, my personal favorite, writing a mental disorder. I'll keep you all posted on the progress of the books I'm writing and sometimes post bits and pieces that I think are funny, upsetting, or just awesome.

I'll also post reviews to various TV shows, movies, books, songs, video games, etc. That I see fit. They are all my personal opinion. I'll do my best not to say anything offensive but you must remember I am human, so if I do say anything to hurt any of your feelings, I apologize in advance.

I'll try and post things once a week or more, but I do have a lot of schoolwork, so whatever I post is what I post.

If you're curious about the title of my blog, I used Ranger_368 as my Minecraft username and it sort of stuck as a nickname.

Hopefully that's all there is to know about me, I'm sure I'll enjoy blogging and I hope you enjoy reading my posts.

May the force be with you, may the odds be ever in your favor, geronimo, allons-y, etc!
-Ranger